2018 OPC Family Camp
When: July 2-6, 2018
Where: Lincoln Lake Youth Camp
Speaker: Rev. Eric Watkins
Please plan to register for a wonderful time of fellowship and refreshment at our 23rd Annual OPC Family Camp of the Michigan-Ontario Presbytery, held at the beautiful Lincoln Lake in southwest Michigan. Our registration deadline is June 24, but space is limited, so you will want to get your registration, with payment, in early. If you have questions, please call Sandra TerHaar at 616.446.762, email Alan Quick firstname.lastname@example.org, or email the full camp committee at email@example.com.
Our 2018 camp will focus on evangelism. What is the place of evangelism in OPC identity? It is sometimes suggested that reformed theology does not incline itself to evangelism. This year’s conference will seek to not only dispel that notion, but create a certain sense of excitement about the role of evangelism in the history of the OPC, and more importantly, the role it can and should play in our current practice. Part of the presentations will be based on passages of Scripture that encourage us to see our part in God’s mission to save a people for Himself; other presentations will focus on the vital role that evangelism played in the history and identity of the OPC, and lastly, some of the presentations will discuss practical ways that we can strengthen our churches in their ability to be salt and light to the world around us. Please bring your Bibles, pen and paper, and a willing spirit.
We are offering something for ALL ages:
- Enriching Sessions for Adults & Teens
- Classes and crafts for 3-6 year olds
- Classes for 7-10 year olds
- Classes for Jr. High students
- Delicious breakfasts and suppers
- Fellowship with other believers
- Campfire fun
- Candy Store
- Line Dancing
- Spiritual Refreshment
- Excellent Biblical Teachers
- Registrations are accepted in the order in which they are received with payment.
- Rooms and cabins will be assigned as forms are received. If you have a special need to be in a certain area, let us know on your registration form.
- If you are willing to share with another family, please indicate with which family you may be willing to share. Cabins fit 11 people and most rooms fit 6. We also have spaces for 22.
- Pre-registration is needed from everyone coming to camp. Even if you are coming for only one meal or night, a form must be turned in one week before camp.
- Everyone under 18 years of age must have a chaperoning family at camp who agrees to be responsible for them (in case of injury, etc.). Both the parents and the chaperoning adults must sign the registration form.